Friday 2 April 2010

Lesson 11 - Sword Queen, 6 & 7 - Questions


This is the Sword Queen I felt drawn to work with today - Cosmic Tribe. I was thinking of the rules I accept in my life and this card inspires me to consider "rules" as a gift, rather than a restriction on my life.
I am dancing about a bit in the Hallowquest course, although keeping withing the Sword Realm. Lacking the discipline to follow the course sequencially, so instead I am just going with the flow. Here are my answers to Sword Queen´s questions, 1-4:
  1. What training do you most need to be effective in your life? I need a facilitator; Chi Kung, Tai Chi, 5 rythems - even swimming. Someone to encourage me to overcome this physical block.
  2. How would you describe yourself to others? Right now, I would say I was quite messed-up. My self-esteem is low. Too much unfinished "stuff" around me.
  3. Are you a defensive or forthright person? Again, being asked dright in this moment, I find myself to be very defensive.
  4. What is passing away from your life right now? Youth - drive, enthusiasm, energy, health.

What a depressing and downbeat set of answers to these questions. Not very happy with myself at the moment.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: