Wednesday 3 November 2010

Arianrhod Spread–creative expression…

…my starting place for analysis of this reading:
DSCF1913
I got the paper and glue out for the following reasons:
  • my Samhain card was the Otter (Joy, Play, Helpfulness) and therefore give mySelf permission to Play around with this reading and be original with it.  From thence I anticipate feelings of Joy to arise and expect that the reading will be more Helpful to me.
  • the reading can last all year i.e. the central card plus one other, for each sabbat of the year ahead.
  • I can add to it whenever I have a passing thought about the cards.
  • it becomes more sacred because it will sit on my main altar all year.
  • it will give me a focus for my sabbat rituals and something to update my readers with throughout the wheel of the year.
  • it´s colourful and the images are beautiful.  It should create a focus of interest when my friends visit.
By the way - I rather like these trimmed photocopies of the cards.  Although the original cards do have a pretty border, I find them distracting.  I think I will trim the cards someday as I believe it will make them easier for me to use.

No comments: