Friday 12 November 2010

Spear/Wands Two & Three Confusion / Comparison…

…Just a photo post to start with, as this is an unfinished exercise.  I always have confusion between the Spear Two and Spear Three from my Arthurian Tarot:

DSCF1858

If that weren´t enough, I can extend the confusion to the Two and Three of Wands from other decks too; seen below, the comparative cards from all my decks: centre - RWS xl; top -  Arthurian; upper right & upper left– Goddess; bottom – Osho Zen, bottom right & bottom left – Cosmic Tribe.

DSCF1860

If anyone can recommend a pair of cards from another deck that really makes the meaning and difference between the Two and Three crystal clear, I would really appreciate knowing about it.

1 comment:

Roswila said...

Hi Vipera,

You might want to see the January 10, 2011 post on my TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL ("Is It The Two of Wands or The Three of Wands"). You sent me off on a fun quest!

blessings,
Roswila