Saturday 23 June 2007

Reading - Mabon's Gateway - 21/6/2007

OK - here's my own little trick for readings. I photograph the layout. Then with a print in front of me I find it easier to compare the cards with the layout descriptions. Plus, I can add my commentary directly onto the picture, using it like a mind-map. So, here is the layout of the cards I drew for my Solstice reading:

Just to clarify the picture, the cards were:
1. Stone Four
2. Spear Knight
3. Merlin
4. Sword Maiden
5. Sword Hallow
6. Grail Queen
7. The Green Knight
8. Stone Two
9. Grail Two
10. Grail Four
11. Grail King

The next picture shows the book description for the layout:



This final picture shows my question and my initial thoughts on the reading.


I may add my deeper, reflective feelings about this reading at a later time, but meanwhile, if anyone would like to comment on any aspect, I would be delighted to hear from you.

No comments: